Environmental Professionals Network - Connecting our community.
Be inspired. Grow professionally.
Ohio is home to thousands of environmental professionals working every day to make the world a better place. The Environmental Professionals Network (EPN) is a service of the School of Environment and Natural Resources that connects and grows environmental professionals in-person and online.
Participants in the Environmental Professionals Network can access many online services and are linked to thousands of professionals in Ohio and beyond. Professionals are thus connected in a "community" of people who share their passion for our world and its environment, natural resources, people, and communities -- local to global. The EPN will help you grow professionally and be more effective in your job, and be inspired about your career.
By joining our community today you will have the opportunity to:
Connect with other environmental professionals across all of Ohio and beyond online and in-person. Participants in our network represent:
- Private companies
- Non-governmental organizations
- Local, regional, state, and federal agencies
- Academic faculty, staff and students
- Legal, media, and legislative professionals
- Others who work, study or volunteer in environment and natural resource areas
Become involved or engaged in topics and activities of interest to you. Participants in our online network can:
- Launch and answer notices or queries
- Post employment opportunities
- Announce and post events to the EPN calendar
- Share information and links to information
- Access NGO, agency, and other environmentally related web links organized by topic
Network, learn and innovate with other Environmental Professionals. The network hosts:
- "2nd Tuesdays" Breakfast Club held monthly at the Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center on Ohio State's campus. Attend and hear compelling speakers on important, innovative topics each month.
- Signature network events with nationally recognized experts shaping the environmental and natural resources community.
- Student participation is encouraged.