EPN - Connecting our community.
Be inspired. Grow professionally.
Ohio is home to thousands of environmental professionals working every day to make the world a better place. Join our community today!
Join us across all of Ohio and beyond.
- Private companies
- Non-governmental organizations
- Local, regional, state, and federal agencies
- Academic faculty and staff
- Legal, media, and legislative professionals
- Others who work, study, or volunteer in environment and natural resources areas
Share. Query. Recruit. Volunteer.
Decide on your own level of engagement.
- Launch and answer queries
- Share information and reports/links
- Access NGO, agency, and other environmentally related Web links and state and federal laws
- Announce and post to the EPN calendar meetings, events, grants, Webinars, etc.
- Post/seek jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities
- Register for EPN events
- Network and collaborate
- Keep up with news and current events
- See EPN member profiles; seek collaborators
- Filter/seek participants for special projects
- Learn about and read reviews of films
- Submit and read first-person inspiring essays
Network. Learn. Innovate.
Attend the EPN "2nd Tuesdays" Breakfast Club.
- Monthly, at the Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center on Ohio State's campus
- Hear compelling speakers on important, innovative topics
- Network with diverse colleagues in the environmental and natural resources community
- Join colleagues and students for Ohio's premier conversation on today's most important ENR topics
Clean air; Weather
|Education, Health, and Policy||71||735||
Environmental education/communication; Health/toxicology; Environmental GIS; Policy/regulations; Social aspects of resource management
|Energy, Materials, and Sustainability||79||814||
Climate change; Energy; Environmental remediation/brownfields; “Green” buildings; Materials management; Recycling; Sustainability; Transportation
|Environmental Career Ambassadors||32||
The Environmental Career Ambassador Initiative.
Agricultural conservation; Farming/food systems; Forestry/woodlands; Land use/trusts and “smart” growth; Outdoor recreation/parks; Soils/geology
Urban conservation and stormwater management; Water quality, watersheds, and stream and lake management; Water resources, supplies, and infrastructure
Biodiversity, nature, and natural history; Wildlife and fisheries